Sign in to follow this  
Derek

Combat potions bug.

Derek    4

Hello everyone, I just wanted to address a simple issue within the game about the combat potions, It's been brought to My attention (and others) that when you use a combat potion, I.e a super attack, the stat boost dissapeara and as a result, that dosage of potion is now wasted. Will keep you guys updated on the status of the issue. Thank you for reading!

Pounds    4
1 minute ago, Derek said:

Hello everyone, I just wanted to address a simple issue within the game about the combat potions, It's been brought to My attention (and others) that when you use a combat potion, I.e a super attack, the stat boost dissapeara and as a result, that dosage of potion is now wasted. Will keep you guys updated on the status of the issue. Thank you for reading!

Meaning after leveling up, the stat boost will dissapear. 

Derek    4
1 hour ago, Pounds said:

Meaning after leveling up, the stat boost will dissapear. 

Ah yes thank you, I had a few typos and missed key elements, lack of sleep ya know hahaha, But anywho this is what happens! Below (or wherever the pictures end up) this is literally seconds apart from each other, it shows that right after i hit the level up i lose the stat boost. Not a big problem but some people might be angry about it! Thank you for reading and sticking through My horrible attempt at the first post hahaha.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this