Sign in to follow this  
Sparkz

Sparkz Support staff application.

Sparkz    8

Name : Andy , Ingame : Sparkz

How long have you been with the RuniteScape : I've been playing On runite for a week before the v2 was released.

How active are you ingame : I Am pretty active even in the late hours of the night i stay up late.

How active are you on the forums(replying to threads, answering questions, etc.) : I see myself as a pretty active Guy on the forums

How much time can you commit to the game and forums : I usually can do about 10 - 12 Hours per day , up to 16+ On the weekends because i stay home a lot.

What sets you aside from other applicants : I used to be a helper on Other server in the past I am Friendly with everyone and i can handle most of the problems other players have if not i'd ask a higher rank staff member to help me out with the players problem, and because I am pretty much active i can stay and help other people up with whatever i can help them with and Duo to time zone difference's i can cover up till the other staff members Comes online from work or so even tho i need to know a bit more about the server to be honest but because i play a lot i can cover that up really fast and soon.

What can you do to help the community(Write a brief paragraph) to be honest i will do my best to help the community with what ever they want me to help them with , Being active and welcoming new comer's and show them everything and give them advice's can help them pretty much , and i will do my best to help anyone in need with what ever i can do to them, otherwise ill ask a higher rank staff to handle the situation , and in the future i can add a bit more suggestions to the owners and i can always help those who cant contact a Higher rank staff member In time.

Thanks a lot for taking a moment to read my Application.

Much Respect , Regards.

Pounds    3

Thank you for the application, Sparkz:) The owners and I will be reviewing this together.

• Like 1

Drago    2

Man no matter what happens, thanks for being on and active and helpful. Makes the game more enjoyable to see there are other players out there who want to help the community out too! keep up the great work bro! and best of luck! 

• Like 1