Sign in to follow this  
Drago

Drago's Crafting Guide

Drago    3

Before beginning to train crafting please click on the stats tab and the crafting icon to teleport to the crafting training location.

I highly recommend training mining first until you can mine the star. This will allow you to rack up a lot of gems (including Dragonstone) with no expense.

This is how I trained crafting fast! Personally I trained mining up high enough to mine the star. While mining the star you receive mass amounts of Gems. I saved the gems to these amounts below. This Guide shows the required level, the amount of xp received for each action, and the amount of actions you must take to reach the next step in the guide.

For example; you must collect 14 Flax and turn them into bowstrings via the spinning wheel. This will take you from level 1 all the way to level 20.  

~ view image 1 to see what flax looks like.

~view image 2,3,4 to see the inventory of 14 flax, the spinning wheel, and the 14 bow strings. 

Then you must deposit your bowstrings in the bank. purchase a chisel from the crafting instructor. 

~view image 5 to see the crafting instructor and the banker.

~view image 6 to see how your inventory should look as you begin cutting your gems.

Cut 3 Sapphire gems to get to level 27.

Cut 3 Emerald gems to get to level 34.

Cut 6 Ruby gems to get to level 43

Cut 18 Diamond gems to get to level 55.

For those of you who choose to just buy the diamond gems from the instructor, instead of mine the star and save your money, you will need to cut 1854 Diamond gems to reach level 99.

For those who mine the stars and collect enough dragonstone at level 55 you may choose to cut 1313 Dragonstone gems to achieve level 99.

Flax                LVL: 1    XP: 324      AMOUNT: 14         
Sapphire         LVL: 20   XP: 2400    AMOUNT: 3     
Emerald          LVL: 27   XP: 3600    AMOUNT: 3         
Ruby              LVL: 34   XP: 5200    AMOUNT: 6       
Diamond         LVL: 43   XP: 7000    AMOUNT: 18       TO 99 (for those who don't mine the star) :1854  
Dragonstone    LVL: 55   XP: 9800    AMOUNT: 1313    TO 99   

3.PNG

Capture1.PNG

22.PNG

Capture.PNG

2.PNG

33.PNG

• Like 1

Sparkz    9

This Guide is pretty useful duo to alot of information about the skill it self and many ways to do it , Awesome Guide Drago.

Much respect.

• Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this