Sign in to follow this  
Pounds

DUNG TUTORIAL!

Pounds    4

Hello my fellow runitescape player!! This is my little tutorial on how single dungoneering may be done

HERE ARE THE STEPS

You can teleport to dung by clicking on the skill.

With no items, talk to the Thok, the Dungeoneering master.

You then will see a Start Dungeoneering button, click that. (This may bring you to team dungeoneering, after a couple tries it will work.) *It will be fixed shortly*

It brings you to the beginning room. Here you can buy weapons, food and potions to assist you during your battles.

Each room will have 3 monsters in it.

The Gatestone is going to allow you to pass through to portals to the next rooms. 

If you are close to death, drop the Gatestone and it will allow easy access back to the boss room.

After completion, you may click the ladder to go downstairs and it will teleport back to Thok !

Well, what are you waiting for... Don't you have some dungeoneering to be doing?

Pounds    4
16 hours ago, Pounds said:

Hello my fellow runitescape player!! This is my little tutorial on how single dungoneering may be done

HERE ARE THE STEPS

You can teleport to dung by clicking on the skill.

With no items, talk to the Thok, the Dungeoneering master.

You then will see a Start Dungeoneering button, click that. (This may bring you to team dungeoneering, after a couple tries it will work.) *It will be fixed shortly*

It brings you to the beginning room. Here you can buy weapons, food and potions to assist you during your battles.

Each room will have 3 monsters in it.

The Gatestone is going to allow you to pass through to portals to the next rooms. 

If you are close to death, drop the Gatestone and it will allow easy access back to the boss room.

After completion, you may click the ladder to go downstairs and it will teleport back to Thok !

Well, what are you waiting for... Don't you have some dungeoneering to be doing?

P.S: AFTER DEFEATING THE BOSS, YOU MADE NEED TO TYPE ::home THIS WILL BRING YOU BACK TO THOK AND YOU WILL RECIEVE XP AND POINTS.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this