Sign in to follow this  

Craig    5

Hello all.

On behalf of myself and @Reece we would like to say thanks alot for supporting RuniteScape on our journey so far.

We've come a long way in a short period of time and have many ideas and plans for the server & community.

Another extra thank you to the donators that make all of the development and running of the VPS/Website possible it's appreciated and that's why we're always adding extra donator content.

Look forward to seeing you all in-game soon!

Sparkz    13

You Are more than welcome my friend , I'd like to thank you and @Reece for all those updates and hard work you guys put into the server!

Much Respect.

• Thanks 1

Derek    6

Thank You Craig and Reece for the work You guys put into the server as well as keeping active and interactive with the community, It reflects alot on the server as a whole and I'm glad to be apart of the server, As well as the opportunity to make it a better place as a part of the Staff Team! As far as ideas, I'll keep a look out for suggestions and whatnot to help out the server, As our community is as much helpful to the server as the Staff team is as well! Look forward to helping You all in any way, just message Me or PM on the forums as I check daily, and sometimes hourly to make sure I dont miss a message! Best Owners i've played for in a long long time. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this